About Me

 My name is Yu Hsuan Chou and you can call me Owen. I am currently in Taiwan. The reason i enroll to principle of marketing is because I am interesting in business and there's relation between my family business and me learning knowledge about marketing and I am majoring in business. Marketing can be vary and there are reasons behind every decision of marketing and I do think it is interesting to understand the reasons. I love sport, especially basketball. I also play other sports such as soccer and volleyball but I spend the most time on basketball and it is also the one I started earlier. Recently, I'm interesting in golf, I do find satisfaction playing it. I enjoy nature, although I don't usually hike or travel in long distance but I know I'm having better mood with nature around me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News